Publisher: David Lockley
Gadget Name: FanPage Builder Tips & Strategies
About This Gadget:
Tips, strategies and systems for creating the perfect FanPage along with solid advice on how to get the best out of your FanPages ...
> Page layout tricks and a whole lt more
That's just to wet your appetitive ...
|8 PROVEN FACEBOOK MARKETING TACTICS||Published: 28/04/11|
|Positive ( 2 ) Negative ( 0 )|
Here are 8 Facebook marketing tactics you can use to improve the effectiveness of your Facebook Fanpages:
* Offer helpful information relevant to your target audience. It's not all about the hard sell. Offer the information your prospects and visitors need and are looking for and you will have a 'Fan' for life.
* Use helpful videos to engage your audience by embedding videos on your FanPages. Keep them on your FanPages, don't send them off to YouTube to get lost and start watching competitors videos.
* Use Facebook FanPages as a connection to the real world. Use videos, photos and the events and notices applications to keep them coming back for more and to create interaction.
* Try using contests and questionnaires to entertain your audience and to get them commenting.
* Make use of traditional advertising. The big brands always include a link to their FanPages within their TV ads for example. It does not have to cost anything to do this. If you are a local business simply place strategic FanPage stickers and posters inviting your browsers and customers to connect with you through your FanPage or via your website or blog.
* Consumers know, recognise and trust the Facebook icon, so make good use of it in your printed materials,
* Use FanPages to grow your email and newsletter lists.
* Your Facebook fans are loyal, so treat them to exclusive information, perhaps about a new product before everyone else. If you treat them well they will help you promote it to fans and friends.
For a simple, quick and easy way to create, upload and manage your FanPages, start using the 'Ultimate FanPage Builder'.
There are no comments for this elert. Be the first to comment.