Positive ( 0 )
Negative ( 0 )
First dates are often seen as nerve-shredding experiences. Plan in advance and apply a few tips to banish the butterflies and clammy palms.
You've done the hard work and now here comes the date itself. There's a lot you can do to prepare, to help things run smoothly (and hopefully help you secure a second date).
Your can take a horse to water but not make it drink. With our help you've got your first date but how can you ensure its success?
First dates are best in a public place with lots of people around. Make it something that will be fairly short such as a coffee bar or place for a drink.
If you feel you want more then have a meal but lunch is a good option because it can be cut short without offence. Got to get somewhere else, etc.
If choosing to go out for dinner then take care where you choose. Ascertain what you both like. There is also the sticky question of who pays. Get this straight early on to avoid embarrassment.
Five tips for success.
1. Have a few questions and conversation topics prepared in advance.
2. Listen to your date with genuine interest.
3. Ask questions - talk about the food you're eating, share the conversation.
4. Be positive and remember you're selling yourself on the first date.
5. And finally, you've worked hard to get this date so think happy and enjoy yourself!
Finally, Be Safe.
Although dates are vetted there can be one that slips through the net. Do the following and keep safe:-
1. Meet somewhere open and public.
2. Don't arrange to meet at your home.
3. Don't give out personal information such as your home address.
4. Mobile phone of course, is OK.
5. Go home on your own. (gives something to look forward to at a later time).
6. Tell a friend all the details of this date. A surefire safety net.
7. Finally, keep sober and your wits about you.
For More Info Ckick Here http://www.meetatquad.com
There are no comments for this elert. Be the first to comment.