THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE
Positive ( 0 )
Negative ( 0 )
Thought you might enjoy a little bit of humor today.
The History of Medicine
- 2000 B.C. Here, eat this root.
- 1000 A.D. That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.
- 1850 A.D. That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.
- 1940 A.D. That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.
- 1985 A.D. That pill doesn't work. Here, take this antibiotic.
- 2009 A.D. That antibiotic doesn't work anymore. Here, eat this root.
And so it goes. Man made solutions seem to change over time, but what doesn't change is the body's ability to heal itself when given the proper nutrients.
Hippocrates, the father of medicine said: "Disease is not an entity, but a fluctuating condition of the patient's body, a battle between the substance of disease and the natural self-healing of the body".
to learn more about how your body works so you don't have to be a victim of a chronic degenerative disease. Knowledge is the key.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6
I am not a doctor, I do not diagnose, prescribe or recommend treatments for any so-called disease. I am however a researcher and I am here to share with you what I have learned.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no comments for this elert. Be the first to comment.