Publisher: William DaMore
Gadget Name: The Comedy Corner
About This Gadget:
We will post the most comical stories, videos and pictures you have ever saw on a daily basis. Get ready to laugh your head off literally.
You will see things from everywhere to make you laugh and lighten up your day.
So joins us and crack up daily with the hilarious, bizarre, wild and crazy. We appreciate having you.
|THE LAME 17.....||Published: 08/11/11|
|Positive ( 0 ) Negative ( 0 )|
The following are real statements found on insurance claim forms. Drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident succinctly.
1.Coming home, I drove into wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
2. I thought my window was down, but found it was up when I put my head through it.
3. The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
4. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
5. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
6. In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
7. I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.
8. The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end.
9. I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.
10. The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.
11. I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
12. I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
13. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
14. My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.
15. I told the police that I was not injured, but upon removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
16. I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the curb when I struck him.
17. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.
There are no comments for this elert. Be the first to comment.